Top five things we learned on this shoot:
- We don’t know how to properly pack a car with gear.
- Parking tickets in San Francisco cost $30.
- There is a point where bear puns stop being funny, but you still make them anyway to get groans from the rest of the crew.
- Taxidermy animals can have some great derp faces.
- Grizzly bears are super cool, and not only when they’re kept in a giant refrigerated room.
Many thanks to Taylor Le and the rest of the team at Pacific Standard for sending us out to shoot a bear the only way we’d ever like to (with a camera).